Friday, May 19, 2006

Why is it difficult for me to find the time, but time never has a problem finding me?

I've been busy lately with work and preparing for school...At least that's my excuses for not posting. I have lots of idea for posts while I'm at work, the gym, or sitting in my car but I never have the energy to sit down and regurgitate out the text for the blog. Often, I forget what my idea were so when I do get a chance to sit down and blog I spent most of the available time trying to force myself to remember what I had thought was so clever days before.

These were a few of the things I was planning on blogging about but, alas, the moment has passed.
1) Last week attendance of the Seattle U Graduation and the FP speech about reflection and quiet time, it resonated with me and I should try to write down my thought.
2) The spring visit day and my trepidation with law school.
3) I finally saw the Stephen Colbert piece and laughed my ass off.

No comments: