Saturday, December 09, 2006

Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out and other tidbits from the law school library!!!

Well, I'm halfway through my first set of finals for this, my first semester in law school. I've come to the conclusion that law school final are not designed to test how much you've learned, or how smart you are, but how is your mental endurance.

On the surface, it would seem the most difficult thing about law school would be the fact that you get 1 test, 1 test only to earn your grade for the semester. That means you have just one or two questions to prove what you've learned over the course of class. But that's not really the tough part, the tough part is trying to stay focused and engaged day after day in the library; reviewing stuff you've haven't looked at for months, trying to predict what they'll ask you, and not remember exactly how the professor explained something so you can try to duplicate it in an essay.

Anyway, at the moment I'm highly distract able. It doesn't take much to divert me from my studies and the drama over the question of if Dennis Erickson will stay and U Idaho, or will he take the ASU job, etc...it is enough to keep my searching the internet for blogs and stories rather than studying the intricacies of adverse possession (a legal concept that should have gone the way of the dodo a long time ago, but that's another post). So, if I don't get an A on my next two finals, I'm holding the big D personally responsible, not that he would care mind you, but just because it would make me feel better.




Here are a couple photo shop tributes from a fellow Vandal! I-D-A-H-O, Idaho, Idaho, GO-GO-GO!!! (at least we still have BSU gettin their arses handed to them by Okalahoma to look forward to!!)

No comments: