Friday, March 23, 2007

March Madness

I haven't posted anything for a while, sorry. Spring break was nice but there really wasn't anything to write about aside from me baking my white arse by the pool or working on my wicked slice at the golf course. We got back on Sunday and it was cold when we arrived, at least it sure seemed cold after a week of upper 90's. I've just been trying to get back into the swing of school and homelife here in Seattle again.

I only have five more weeks before finals start, and then two week after that my 1st year of law school is over - 1 down, 2 to go. I've signed up for a summer class which will run most of the summer. I will only get a couple weeks off in May and August. I'm also going to be doing some volunteer legal work, some contract HR work to bring in some $$, and a whole lot of yard work. Summer should be pretty busy. I am still hoping for some sort of legal clerkship this summer, but the opportunities for 1Ls pay pretty low and they are few and far between anyway, I'm still hoping something comes through but I'm not couning on it.

Anyway, that's about it. Oh, and my bracket sucked this year in anyone was interested.

No comments: